PATRICK N. O’DAY, PE, QSD
- U.S. Army 1965-1968
- B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Buffalo, 1973, Chi Epsilon (Civil Engineering Honor Society)
- Law, Juris Doctor, University of San Diego, 1977
- Turner School of Construction Management, 2011
- Professional Engineer, CA #27214 (licensed for surveying in California)
- Qualified SWPPP Developer, CA #27214
- Professional Engineer, AZ #51476
- Professional Engineer, NV #18000
- Member of California Bar #92033
- California Real Estate Broker #01090404
- California Contractor’s A & B License #948217
As President and Founder of O’Day Consultants, a Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE), Pat O’Day possesses 46 years of professional experience. He specializes in civil engineering, real estate and law.
Pat’s unique background provides him with a broad range of expertise in land development, permit processing and contract administration. He has gained a trusted reputation for his ability to assess the civil engineering requirements for a project and assisting his clients in successfully completing the permit process. He is directly involved with local agencies, concentrating on consultation, negotiation, and environmental mitigation.
As the Principal-In-Charge, Pat consistently reviews all projects with his Project Managers to ensure that each assignment maintains their respective budget and schedule, and that professional work standards are continued. In addition, Pat also manages the internal operations for the firm.
Through his dedicated leadership and business initiatives, O’Day Consultants has come to be recognized as a trusted civil engineering firm known for its professionalism, quality service and successful project completion.
- LEGOLAND Resort, Carlsbad
- Meadowcrest, Carlsbad
- Batiquitos Lagoon Education Park, Carlsbad
- Beckman Instruments Feasibility Study, Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Municipal Water District Pipeline Crossing at I-5 Freeway, Carlsbad
- Rancho Verde Off-site Mitigation Area, Carlsbad
- Rancho Santa Fe Road Detour Plans, Carlsbad
- Flower Hill Mall, Del Mar
- YMCA Complex Tennis Courts, Encinitas
- Meadowlands, City of Carlsbad
- North Broadway Sub-Area Facilities Plan, City of Escondido
- Tuxedo Neighborhood Park, City of San Diego
- Rancho Bernardo Park, City of San Diego
- Scripps Miramar Ranch Park, City of San Diego