- 1990 – 1992 United States Navy
- United States Navy Electronics Technician, Advanced Electronics, October 1991 Great Lakes, IL
- San Diego Mesa College/San Diego State University 9/1985 – 5/1989
- University City High School, June 1985 San Diego, CA
- Certified AutoCAD Draftsman, November 1997 San Diego, CA
Damon Becker has 22 years of land surveying experience and currently serves as the Survey Manager at O’Day Consultants.
Damon is extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of surveying, including ALTAs, right-of-way surveys, and mapping, boundary, topographic, aerial control, sectionalized land surveying, easement staking, utility as-builts, and design topography. He also performs all the calculations necessary for the retracement of boundary lines or layout of construction projects.
Also, Damon is responsible for the direct supervision of our in-house survey crews to ensure safety; field accuracy, precision, and that proper performance of survey procedures are followed.
- As-Needed Land Surveying Services, City of Carlsbad, California – Survey Manager/Survey Party Chief: (Project Experience while employed by San Dieguito Engineering, Inc.)
- SANDAG Inland Rail Trail – Survey Manager/Survey Party Chief: (Project Experience while employed by San Dieguito Engineering, Inc.)